How to Submit a Request
- Choose the type of locate request from list below.
- Fill out all required fields. (*)
- All requests require an address pin on the map for the location of the request. (Search address or click on map)
- Locate requests require a boundary of the work area drawn using the draw tool along with an address or nearest intersection pin on the map. (Search address or click on map)
- Only submit one issue or location at a time. Multiple locates must be submitted as separate requests.
- Confirmation will be sent by email when request is submitted.
- If an error is made while answering the questions, please refresh the page to start over. Location information has the option to be edited on the last page of the request.
*Aquatera only locates up to the property line. Any locates beyond the property line must be called in to Aquatera's Distribution and Collection department at 780.882.7800, Ext.2, and charges may apply.
EMERGENCIES: All emergency requests must be phoned in to Aquatera's Distribution and Collection department at 780.882.7800, Ext. 2. An emergency locate is any situation that poses a threat to life, property or safety.