NOTICE - CC Locates
As your essential services provider, we are committed to delivering essential services across all the communities we serve.
Aquatera crews will be working in in the City of Grande Prairie, County of Grande Prairie, and the Town of Sexsmith from June 1st to October 31st, 2020 to locate missing CC’s (water service curb stops). This may include some shallow excavations near the property lines in order to uncover the buried CC’s.
Locating water service curb stops ensures our water service infrastructure is properly maintained and that Aquatera will continue to provide trusted quality, valued service and peace of mind to our customers.
For more information, please contact Shayne Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 780.357.5940.
Helping Grow Our Communities
Our Engineering team works with developers, engineering consultants, contractors and other stakeholders to:
- Provide oversight of corporate interests within municipal planning and development processes
- Implement capital and major maintenance projects
- Prepare master plans and enforce design and construction standards
- Approve preliminary design reports and servicing studies
- Monitor, model and assess utility systems
- Update capital plans and infrastructure charge policies
- Maintain and update our asset inventories
For more information, check out this Home Builders Guide or contact us at:
Alignment Requests and Crossing Permits email@example.com
Development and Sub-Circulations firstname.lastname@example.org
Servicing New Development email@example.com
Servicing Agreements firstname.lastname@example.org