Emergency: 780.882.7800

Service Connections and Disconnections

Service Connection and Disconnection 

If you require a new service connection and have not entered into a Development Agreement with the appropriate municipal jurisdiction, you must first complete and sign a Service Connection Application.

A servicing plan showing the location, size and depth of the service(s) is to be provided at the time of application for approval. The applicant must be the owner of the property that is being serviced, or an authorized representative.

Read our Connection Procedure and Infrastructure Charge Policy before submitting an application.

If you require a temporary or permanent disconnection of water services, you must first complete and sign a Disconnection Application

Payment cannot be made by credit card for connection service charge.

For more information on Infrastructure Charges.

For more information on Infrastructure Rates.

Infrastructure Charge Applications