Over the last year, Aquatera has made a significant investment to streamline our service connection process, making it easier to apply for a service connection, disconnection or meter installation. This allows us to serve you better by bringing greater efficiency and accurate, detailed information in a timely manner.
There have been a number of improvements to our service connection process, including:
- Detailed and responsive online application form with integrated cost calculator
- Kiosk at the Aquatera Head Office with first-hand assistance to complete the online application form
- Improved internal tracking process resulting in regular project updates to customers
- Paralleled activities to reduce service delays
- Reduced completion time to go from “I want water” to “I have water"
We are excited about these changes and want to keep you informed. Learn more about our improved process, frequently asked questions, and apply for your service connection, disconnection or meter installation
We believe that these changes will make a positive impact on how we serve you today and in the future. To ensure the success of this new process, we encourage your feedback. Please use our LiveChat feature on our website, fill out the feedback form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Infrastructure Charge Applications are still available in PDF format: