Who is Water Week North for?
Since 2004, Aquatera has proudly been hosting Water Week North, an annual water and wastewater conference dedicated to providing learning and training opportunities to owners and operators in northern Alberta.
We created this conference with the goal of providing northern communities in the water/wastewater treatment, water distribution, and wastewater collection industry the opportunity to advance their education, expose them to innovative products and technology, and provide peer networking opportunities.
- Water treatment and distribution operators
- Wastewater treatment and collection operators
- Public Works foreman and superintendents
- Municipal Approval Holders – CAO’s, Councils and Board Members
- Water and wastewater industry professionals
Further information on this event will be available in 2019!